IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATES
Optimal Sports Physical Therapy is still OPEN and still here to serve you! Under Federal Guidelines and Governor Steve Bullock’s Executive Order, we are classified as an Essential Business and will remain open to provide health care services to the Helena Community. Under these orders, patients are permitted to travel to physical therapy visits as this is an essential activity for health and safety.
We are taking several steps at the clinic to enforce social distancing and limit the possible spread of Covid-19. Please read our MANDATORY GUIDELINES below to prepare for your next visit:
- Six foot distances between patients and non-medical providers will be strongly enforced
- Patients are to wash their hands prior to and after each therapy visit
- Patients are limited to having 1 other adult accompany them to their therapy visit
- Patients are not to attend therapy if they are feeling ill or have any symptoms including: sore throat, cough, fever, nausea, chills, shortness of breath or any other symptom that may be related to the common cold, influenza, or COVID 19.
- Modifications to patient scheduling are being made to limit the number of patients in the clinic at any given time.
- Clinic sanitation and hygiene is of the utmost importance. All clinic equipment is being thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between each use
- Clinicians are strictly following the use of universal precautions as indicated to limit the possible spread of disease.
- Flexible scheduling is being offered to all patients to best suit their needs
- Telehealth and E-visits are being offered to all patients who would like to continue with physical therapy but do not wish to visit the clinic. (see more below)
Telehealth and E-Visits
Telehealth is a method of delivering healthcare through the use of telecommunication tools including a telephone and/or computer. A telehealth visit can be scheduled with your physical therapist in lieu of an onsite clinical visit. This is an excellent way to continue with your rehabilitation and stay in contact with your physical therapist while remaining in the comfort of your home. To participate in telehealth, it is strongly recommended that you have a computer with a web camera and internet connection. Our telehealth visits are HIPAA compliant and all of your personal healthcare information will be protected as if you were at an onsite clinical visit. If this is a service you are interested in, please discuss this with your therapist or contact our clinic at (406)502-1782 or email@example.com
Patient Resources/Useful Links
Governor Bullock’s Executive Order